Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Believe My Heart (song)

"I Believe My Heart" is the debut single from Blue member Duncan James. The song also features Keedie. The song was written by David Zippel for use in the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical The Woman in White, which premiered the same year. The single peaked at #2 in the UK Singles Chart.

[edit] Tracklisting

UK CD Single [1]
  1. "I Believe My Heart" - 3:56
  2. "I Believe My Heart" (Instrumental) - 3:56

[edit] References

 

"I Believe My Heart"

UK CD Single Cover
Single by Duncan James & Keedie
from the album I Believe My Heart
A-side "I Believe My Heart"
B-side "I Believe My Heart" (Instrumental)
Released October 18, 2004
Format CD single
Recorded 2004
Genre Pop
Length 3:56
Label Innocent Records
Writer(s) David Zippel
Producer Andrew Lloyd Webber
Duncan James singles chronology

"I Believe My Heart"
(2004)
"Sooner or Later"
(2006)

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites