Sunday, April 14, 2013

BRING HER HOME  ( for Silvania Anjanette)
God on highHear my prayerIn my needYou have always been thereShe is youngShe is afraidLet her restAlways healthy..Heaven please blessed her everyday...


Bring her home...She is like the daughter I might have knownIf God had granted me a daughter like her....
The summers die,One by oneHow soon they flyOn and onAnd I am oldAnd will be gone.
Bring her peace...Bring her joy...She is youngShe is only a girl..
Dear GOD... You can takeYou can giveLet her be....Let her live.....
If I dieLet me dieLet her liveBring her to home... Home that makes her happy, with no tears...no pain.. 
amen=================

1 comment:

Good information. Lucky me I found your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
I've bookmarked it for later!

My web blog bmi calculation

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites